Director of Litigation Services, ABV, CFF, CPA, CVA
David joined BAS as the Director of Litigation Services in June 2016. Over the past 18 years, Mr. Rogers has specialized in providing business valuation and litigation support Services. He has experience in many facets of business valuation having participated in hundreds of engagements at various levels. These engagements have included companies that have ranged from under $100,000 to billions of dollars in sales. Mr. Rogers has experience in various types of damage calculations, lost earnings, and forensic accounting issues.
Mr. Rogers has also participated in over 150 marital dissolution cases. His involvement has focused on the calculation and analysis of income, marital assets, alimony and child support.
Additionally, Mr. Rogers has provided litigation support services in accounting malpractice, economic damages, and breach of contract engagements in a variety of industries including manufacturing, wholesale distribution, construction, technology, retail and professional services.
Services have included damage analysis, review of depositions, development of deposition and examination questions, document review, settlement structure assistance and tax planning regarding settlement agreements.
Job Positions in the Valuation Profession
- Director at Business Appraisal Services, LLC; 2016 - Present
- Director at Ostrow Reisin Berk & Abrams, Ltd, 2015-2016
- Senior Manager at Wipfli, LLP (f/k/a The Condon Group, Ltd), 2004-2015
- Manager at Grant Thornton, 2003-2004
- Manager at Gleeson Sklar Sawyers & Cumpata (department spun off to Grant Thornton), LLP 2001-2003
- Controller at Manheim Auctions, 1999 – 2001
- Senior Analysis at Schneider Down, 1997 – 1999
- Staff Accountant at McManon, O’Polka, Guelcher and Associates, 1995-1997
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major Accounting
Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA, 1995, Magna Cum Laude
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society
National Association of Valuation Analysis
Chicago Estate Planning Counsel